DA NANG TOURISM: WHERE TO STAY, WHERE TO EAT, WHERE TO PLAY: ALL FOR YOU
Updated: Jan 16, 2020
DA NANG TOURISM: WHERE TO STAY, WHERE TO EAT, WHERE TO PLAY: ALL FOR YOU
Danang is currently the most attractive tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists. Invested for tourism development
,, Danang is striving to become a Central Vietnam ‘s key economic growth. Today, dulichfun.com will give you all self – sufficient experience when visiting Danang. Let’s save these guide when visiting this energetic city.
Before travelling to Danang, you need to prepare a suitable itinerary in order to explore all fascinating destinations. If you have come to Danang already , share your experience with us.
The best time to visit Da Nang
If you come to Danang for sightseeing, playing and no swimming, you can come here at any time of the year. For swimming, you should go from February to August. On these months, there is a little rain, not too sunny with fine white sand, which is good for you to swim and play some water sports.
How to get Da Nang?
Depending on each preference, here are some options for you to choose your suitable transportation:
· Plane: If you live far away from Danang and don’t want to waste your time to go, plane is your choice. You can buy an airline ticket at the ticket counter at an airport or a travel agent. There are some travel websites such as: atadi.vn, bookingticket.vn or airline website like VNA, Jestar, VietjetAir. Buying a ticket before at least one month will save your budget.
· Coach: It takes more time to travel by coach than by train; however you can enjoy the scenery when going to Danang. From Hanoi, you can catch the coach at Nuoc Ngam Station, Giap Bat station and it takes 14 hour to Danang. From HCMC, go to Eastern coach station.
· Train: the price ranges from 300.000 to 1.200.000 VND depending on the type of seat and your station. it takes you 15-24 hour from Hanoi or HCMC to Danang.
· Bike: If you are a backpacking traveler, this is the right for you. Check your tie and bring necessary equipment in case there are any unexpected problems.
Qualified, cheap hotels, motels in Da Nang
Once deciding your transportation, next consider your accommodation. If you are a true backpacking traveler, you can choose some below hotels to save your budget while still satisfied with the service.
1. Lan Nhi Hotel
· Address: 66 Ha Bong, Phuoc My, Da Nang
· Price: 230.000/night – 2 guests/room
350.000/night – 4 guests/room
It is considered as a beautiful hotel, near Danang Beach with reasonable price and friendly service. If you stay here, only 300m to My Khe beach, which is a convenient location for tourists to go to the city center or Ba Na, Hoi An.
2. Brilliant Majestic Villa Hotel
· Address: 124 Ho Nghinh, Phuoc My, Da Nang.
· Price: 490.000/night
This is a 3 -star-hotel which is full – furnitured, 380m to Pham Van Dong beach; therefore you can totally walk to the beach. You should book in advance before a month in case there is no available room.
3. Night Sky Hotel Da Nang
· Address: 65 Xuan Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang
· Price: 364.000/night – King Superior Room (including breakfast)
400.000/night – Double Deluxe Room (including breakfast)
Rooms are clean and staffs are friendly which are good points of this place. Although it is located far from the city center, it is near Son Tra beach and Pham Van Dong beach which are places for you to stop by.
4. Muong Thanh Luxury Da Nang
· Address: 270 Vo Nguyen Giap, My An, Ngu Hanh Son District
· Price: from 1.500.000/ night
Muong Thanh Luxury Hotel is one of the beach high -end hotel with a sea view and friendly service. This is deserved to be the best choice when visiting Danang.
Here are some recommendations on some qualified, cheap accommodation we offer you. Besides, to look for more information on other beautiful qualified hotels, check this list Khách sạn tại Đà Nẵng with reviews, locations and prices on your arrival time.
Transportation in Da Nang
If you do not ride a motorbike to Danang, let’s hire one to travel around the city. The price ranges from 100.000 to 150.000/day depending on the place and the motorbike you hire. Actually, a taxi is fine but it is not as convenient as a motorbike. You should catch a taxi when getting off the airport, coach station or train station to carry your luggage more easily.
Famous tourist destinations in Danang
After considering a place to sleep, it’s time for you to spoil yourself. If you don’t have much time, you definitely visit these places Son Tra Peninsula – Ba Na Hill – Marble Mountain – Hoi An. Here are all famous destinations for you to discover in Danang.
1. Ba Na Hill – the path to paradise
Ba Na Hill is located on Ba Na Mountain, An Son, Hoa Ninh Commune, Da Nang. Every year, this place welcomes millions of tourists from all over the world. With a unique resort and a theme park with many exciting adventure games, Ba Na Hill is always an ideal destination for groups.A cable car ticket for an adult who is higher than 1m4 is 750.000 and for children from 1m to 1m4 height is 600.000 and children under 1m is free.
2. My Khe Beach – Da Nang’s precious pearl
My Khe Beach is the next destination for you to add to your list. It was voted by Forbes -American Economic Magazine as the top 6 most attractive beaches in the world and ranked in the top 10 most beautiful beaches in Asia. What My Khe appeals to tourists is its blue crystal water, white sand and beautiful sunshine.
3. Discovering distinctive bridges in Da Nang
Danang is famous for not only beautiful beaches, but also its sparkling bridges. Some popular bridges are Han Bridge, Tran Thi Ly Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge and Nguyen Van Troi Bridge. Each has its own beauty but at night, all 5 bridges illuminate all the city.
4. Da Nang Asian Park – a playground for family.
This theme park with an area of 880m2 is ranked as the top most beautiful park in Southeast Asia. You will be immersed in colorful world including 4 areas: amusement park , Sun Wheel, cultural park and food court. Let’s adventure these thrilling games when coming here.
5. Cham Islands – Extremely exciting destination when visiting Da Nang
Cham Islands – 15km from Cua Dai Beach consist of 8 islands: Hon Lao. Dai, Mo Kho Me, Kho Con, La, Tai, Ong. Tourists can enjoy its peaceful and pristine beauty. Here, you can visit some outstanding destination such as: the ancient Cham Well, the ancient Hai Tang pagoda,… and dive to adore the colorful coral reefs
Tips: If you want to participate in diving, contact Seatrek Vietnam Company (106A Nguyen Duy Hieu, Hoi An; Hotline: 0905 958 528.)
Seatrek Vietnam is the only company offer this service at Cham Islands. Tourists highly appreciate these outstanding services:
· Sea Trek equipment are imported from America so that visitors can dive under 4m to explore the seabed.
· Tour guides who is trained as USA Sea – Trek standard always follow tourists during the tour.
· Tour is suitable for all visitors from 8 to 80 years old even if you can not swim/ dive.
· You will explore coral reefs, colorful fishes and have an unique experience – feeding fish in the seabed.
Besides, there are other destinations for you to discover such as: Son Tra Peninsula, Champa Sculpture Museum, Hoa Phu Thanh Playground, Than tai hot mineral Springs, Hai Van pass, Ran Nam O,…
Best dishes in Da Nang
1. Bun cha ca: 109 Nguyen ChThanh Str, Hai Chau District. This traditional restaurant opens from 6am to 22pm with the price of 20,000VND for normal dish and 25,000 VND for special dish.
2. Be Man Seafood Restaurant: if you love delicious and affordable seafood, come to Be Man Seafood Res. Address: Block 14 Hoang Sa, Son Tra District (near beach)
3. Mi Quang: at 1A Hai Phong, there is crowded everyday. The price ranges from 20,000 to 30,000/ bowl. This is the popular stall of the locals
4. Bun rieu at 39 Le Hong Phong is voted as one of the most attractive breakfast of the locals. Each has good taste with friendly service which made its reputation.
Besides, you can ask local people for some famous food stalls and then share with us.
Buy Souvenirs in Danang: Where?
After long days discovering Danang, you can visit Han Market , Con Market to buy souvenirs. If you want to buy seafood, visit seafood market at Thanh Khe Ward or Dong Da Market, or you can buy all at Han Market.
These are all detailed travel experience for you to visit Danang. To know more, let’s book a flight and discover this dynamic city. We are looking forward to reading all your tourist guide when visiting Danang..